This traditional Olive Backyard Grilled Hen and Alfredo Sauce recipe is made up of a creamy, wealthy sauce that isn’t solely scrumptious however straightforward to make, taking solely half-hour! The creamy rooster alfredo sauce is among the most important causes I began making copycat recipes! And I’m glad I did!
This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Everybody Loves the Olive Backyard Alfredo Sauce
Going to the Olive Backyard was all the time a deal with for my household after I was rising up so I understood why so many individuals requested me to make a copycat recipe for the Olive Backyard Grilled Hen and Alfredo Sauce. This creamy rooster alfredo sauce is certainly one of my favourite Olive Backyard copycat recipes.
I nonetheless discover it certainly one of my favourite recipes to make. The sauce is so creamy and wealthy and completely matches the grilled rooster and pasta. And did I point out how straightforward it’s to make? From begin to end, it takes solely half-hour to make. You’re going to love the flavour!
What’s the distinction between Alfredo and Carbonara sauce?
Each sauces are to die for however there’s a slight distinction between the 2. Alfredo is a white sauce made with butter, parsley, heavy cream, and garlic. Carbonara, then again, is made with pecorino romano, eggs, black pepper, and guanciale.
Guanciale is an Italian cured meat from a pig. You may substitute Pancetta for it. Alfredo sauce is often mixed with shrimp or rooster.
Olive Backyard Grilled Hen with Alfredo Sauce is the proper meal. Pair it with a salad or veggies to make it full.
Right here’s what you want:
- Hen Breast
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Fettuccine noodles
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
Make Olive Backyard Hen Alfredo
Listed here are the steps to arrange this rooster alfredo recipe:
- Brush the rooster with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Grill the rooster on either side till cooked by means of.
- Within the meantime, put together the pasta in a big pot in line with the instructions. Cook dinner it to al dente after which drain off the pasta water however don’t rinse the pasta.
- In a skillet, mix the heavy cream and butter over medium warmth. Stir and warmth till small bubbles type however don’t let it boil.
- Whisk within the parmesan cheese and the garlic powder. The sauce will start to thicken up.
- Take away the sauce from the warmth and add the reserved pasta. Serve with the rooster on prime.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped contemporary parsley if desired.
- I exploit fettuccine, however you may substitute it with linguini or spaghetti. In the event you get pleasure from that pasta, this sauce would even be good with a penne.
- When cooking the rooster, I prefer to saute it on the primary facet for about 5 to 7 minutes. Then flip it for a further 3-4 minutes. Be sure that it’s cooked by means of earlier than serving.
- If you wish to save among the sauce, take away it from the pan earlier than including the pasta. Retailer it in a separate container so you should utilize it once more. Maintain it refrigerated.
What are you able to serve with grilled rooster and alfredo sauce
If you wish to do a facet dish with the rooster and pasta, I recommend one thing lighter pairing with this. For instance, you could need to begin with a contemporary, crisp inexperienced salad and even some grilled greens. My air-fryer asparagus could be very straightforward to arrange.
One of the best ways to retailer rooster alfredo pasta is to put it in an hermetic container and refrigerate it. To do that, enable the pasta to chill to room temperature, then switch it to a container with a tight-fitting lid. Make sure to cowl the pasta with the alfredo sauce, as it will assist forestall it from drying out.
reheat grilled rooster and pasta with alfredo sauce
While you’re able to reheat the pasta, you are able to do so within the microwave or on the range. If utilizing the microwave, cowl the container with a lid or plastic wrap to forestall splatters. Warmth in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, till the pasta is heated by means of. If utilizing the range, switch the pasta to a pan and warmth over low to medium warmth, continuously stirring, till heated by means of.
Comparable Olive Backyard Recipes
Favourite Italian Recipes
Make sure to try extra of the very best Italian recipes and simple pasta recipes.
What do you prefer to serve with Alfredo sauce? Tell us within the feedback under. And don’t neglect to share your creations by TAGGING ME ON INSTAGRAM. Join my e-newsletter, so that you by no means miss a copycat recipe!
Olive Backyard Grilled Hen and Alfredo Sauce
Take pleasure in Olive Backyard Grilled Hen Alfredo Sauce much more at house.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces rooster breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder if desired
- 8 ounces Fettuccine or different pasta ready in line with bundle instructions
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth.
Brush the rooster breasts with oil and season them with salt and pepper. Grill for five to 7 minutes on the primary facet. Flip the rooster breasts and grill for one more 3 to 4 minutes, or till cooked by means of. Take away the rooster from the grill and put aside. Minimize the rooster into slices when able to serve.
To make the alfredo sauce, heat the cream and butter in a saucepan over medium-high warmth till small bubbles start to type. Don’t let the combination come to a boil. Add the Parmesan cheese and whisk rapidly. Add the garlic powder, if desired, and proceed to whisk. The sauce will thicken after a minute or two.
To serve, place half of the ready pasta on every plate. Then prime the pasta with sauce and sliced rooster breast.
- I exploit fettuccine however you may substitute with linguini and even spaghetti. This sauce would even be good with a penne if you happen to get pleasure from that pasta.
- When cooking the rooster, I prefer to saute on the primary facet for about 5-7 minutes. Then flip it for a further 3-4 minutes. Be sure that it’s cooked by means of earlier than serving.
- If you wish to save among the sauce, take it out of the pan earlier than including the pasta. Retailer it in a separate container so you should utilize it once more. Maintain it refrigerated.
Energy: 2057kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 72g | Fats: 158g | Saturated Fats: 93g | Ldl cholesterol: 685mg | Sodium: 1871mg | Potassium: 1131mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5360IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 632mg | Iron: 3.1mg