One Pot Rooster Alfredo is a scrumptious meal to make any day of the week. A easy creamy home made Alfredo sauce units this recipe above one with jar sauce. Serve this tasty hen pasta dish for a comforting and satisfying dinner.
This submit accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fast and Simple One Pot Pasta Recipe
Are you in search of a one pot meal that’s straightforward to organize, tastes nice, and is prepared in simply a short while? If that’s the case, this hen alfredo in a single pot recipe could also be simply what you want – it’s excellent for a household dinner on busy weeknights. This straightforward hen alfredo recipe is extremely comforting, creamy, and tacky from the mix of parmesan and heavy cream.
This one pot hen alfredo pasta is a splendidly tasty dish that mixes hen and pasta with an attractive creamy wealthy sauce and is prepared in about thirty minutes! In case you love alfredo sauce and pasta, you’ll recognize this one pot hen fettuccine alfredo.
This hen and pasta recipe is an efficient manner to make use of up any leftover hen. In case you don’t have any, you should purchase some hen breasts or thighs and cook dinner them in seasoned water.
Why You Ought to Strive This Rooster Alfredo One Pot Recipe
Chances are you’ll work exhausting in the course of the day, and also you need to keep away from coming dwelling and spending a very long time cooking dinner for your loved ones. Maybe you’ve had a type of loopy days at work making an attempt to please your demanding boss. Now, you discover your family in chaos with every child getting into a distinct path, and also you’re tempted to only throw up your arms and order a pizza!
This one pot hen alfredo pasta recipe will not be meant to be an genuine Italian pasta dish. Quite, it’s a fast meal that’s excellent for midweek. You’ll be able to have it on the desk in about thirty minutes and it will get excessive marks for effort vs. output.
Additionally, cooking a meal in only one pot is one much less factor to consider and one much less pot to scrub. Simple prep and simple cleanup! Fast pasta dishes like this one won’t ever disappoint!
Rooster Alfredo Recipe One Pot Methodology – Elements You Will Want
The substances are very primary – nothing time-consuming to search out:
- Pasta – Fettuccini or different pasta
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic or a shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Chives (elective)
- Mozzarella cheese (elective)
Methods to Make Rooster Alfredo One Pot Methodology
There may be nothing difficult or tough about making this dish. Right here’s what you do briefly:
- Sauté the shallots or garlic in butter.
- Take away the sauteed garlic and wipe out the skillet.
- Pour the pasta into the skillet and add salted water.
- Carry it to a boil over medium-high warmth then scale back the warmth to simmer till the pasta is softened and the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the cream, parmesan, hen, and shallots/garlic.
- Stir to mix all of the substances collectively.
- Season to style and sprinkle with chives and mozzarella if desired.
If the sauce will get too thick and gluggy, add a splash of scorching water. If the pasta remains to be not tender sufficient in your liking, add ¼ to ½ cup of scorching water and maintain cooking.
It’s greatest to make use of freshly grated (not shredded) parmesan. Pre-shredded cheeses are usually coated with anti-caking brokers that stop the cheese from getting clean and melty.
One Pot Rooster Alfredo Recipe Variations
This recipe entails hen, however you should utilize any cooked meat you will have readily available. Listed here are a couple of concepts if you wish to fluctuate this pasta recipe.
- Protein: Substitute shrimp for shrimp pasta alfredo or shrimp fettuccine alfredo if you happen to go along with fettuccine. Different tasty concepts are thinly sliced chicken sausage or prosciutto.
- Pasta: As a substitute of fettuccine or different lengthy pasta, you should utilize your favourite quick or medium pasta or noodle – farfalle, penne, rigatoni, rotini, shells, ziti, and so forth.
- Vegetable: About midway by way of the pasta cooking time, add some veggies of your selection – halved grape tomatoes, shredded spinach, small broccoli florets, pink or inexperienced bell peppers. Or toss in some sundried tomatoes or sliced black olives when the pasta is cooked.
- Butter: Substitute olive oil for sauteeing the garlic.
- Chives: Use chopped contemporary parsley as an alternative.
- Crunch: Toast some panko breadcrumbs in a skillet with butter and use them as a garnish.
- Warmth: Sprinkle in some pink pepper flakes or Cajun seasoning for a Cajun spice one pot alfredo with hen.
- Creaminess: To save lots of on energy, you possibly can substitute half and half for the heavy cream, however your pasta sauce will probably be much less wealthy and creamy.
Methods to Serve One Pot Rooster Fettuccine Alfredo
This creamy fettuccine dish (or your different selection of pasta) pairs nicely with a easy inexperienced salad or a veggie aspect like roasted asparagus or fried zucchini. You can also’t go fallacious with garlic bread to sop up all that scrumptious alfredo sauce.
Methods to Retailer One Pot Rooster Alfredo
Leftovers will be saved within the fridge in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days. Freezing pasta with alfredo sauce will not be really useful.
To reheat, add a couple of splashes of milk and reheat gently on the range in a large pan till totally heated.
Love Alfredo Sauce? Strive These Recipes!
Favourite Italian Pasta Recipes
Take a look at extra of my straightforward pasta recipes and the very best Italian recipes on CopyKat!
One Pot Rooster Alfredo
You may make scrumptious hen alfredo in a single pot and have dinner on the desk in lower than half-hour.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked hen
- salt to style
- chopped chives if desired
- mozzarella cheese elective
In a big pot, cook dinner the pasta in response to the package deal instructions. Drain pasta.
In the identical giant pot, saute minced garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute over medium warmth till the garlic is tender.
Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, drained pasta, and hen. Mix till the cheese has melted. Season to style with salt and pepper if desired.
Sprinkle with chives and add mozzarella cheese if desired. You’ll be able to pop the pot into your oven set on broil if you wish to brown the added mozzarella cheese for an added impact.
Energy: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 30g | Fats: 16g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 531IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 2mg