Get pleasure from our tackle the Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp recipe at residence. This hen and shrimp dish in a cream-based sauce makes a most great meal.
Outback Steakhouse is thought for its steak, however in addition they do that scrumptious pasta dinner. Many because of Rick Mainhart for serving up this recipe. Staff it up with some salad and a few bread, and you’ll have an entire meal.
Outback Steakhouse Pasta with Rooster and Shrimp so good?
Nobody else combines the flavors of hen, shrimp, and pasta just like the Outback Steakhouse does. The daring Alfredo sauce provides this dish unimaginable creaminess and wealthy taste. Whereas this merchandise might not be on the menu, you’ll be able to nonetheless make this superb dinner mixture at residence anytime.
Why you must attempt making this at residence
The mix of hen and shrimp provides this pasta dish a novel taste with the 2 several types of meat. The seasoned sauce provides strange Alfredo sauce an exquisite elevation of taste. In case you are a fan of pasta dishes, that is the one recipe you’ll want to attempt as quickly as attainable.
Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp Might be Made at Dwelling
You don’t have to go to any a part of Queensland to get pleasure from this dish. All it’s important to do is to organize this Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp in your kitchen with this simple copycat recipe.
Right here’s what you want:
- Poultry seasoning
- Cayenne pepper
- White pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- White wine
- Linguine pasta (or fettuccine noodles)
- Olive Oil
The way to Make Outback Rooster and Shrimp Pasta
- Mix spices properly.
- Put cream and milk in a pan with butter and half of the spice combination. Thicken and cut back; put aside.
- Prepare dinner linguine to the al dente stage.
- Sauté hen breasts with wine and remaining spices till performed. Take away and put aside.
- Sauté shrimp in a pan, including wine if vital.
- Place cooked hen and shrimp on prime of pasta. Cowl with sauce.
What to serve with this hen and shrimp pasta?
I prefer to serve this with a salad, I like to serve this with the Outback Caesar Salad, and toasted garlic bread, and if I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll serve this with my peach dump cake.
The way to retailer the leftover pasta
To retailer leftover hen and shrimp pasta correctly, comply with these steps to make sure meals security and preserve the standard of your dish:
- Enable the pasta to chill: Earlier than storing, let the pasta cool all the way down to room temperature. Nonetheless, please don’t go away it out for greater than two hours, as micro organism can develop quickly at room temperature.
- Separate the elements: Separate the pasta, sauce, and protein (hen and shrimp) to stop the pasta from changing into too soggy.
- Use hermetic containers: Switch the pasta, sauce, and protein into separate hermetic containers. This helps to protect the freshness and taste of every element.
- Refrigerate promptly: Place the containers within the fridge as quickly as attainable. Ideally, retailer the leftovers at a temperature of 40°F (4°C) or beneath.
Devour inside a protected timeframe: Leftover hen and shrimp pasta needs to be consumed inside 3 to 4 days to make sure meals security and high quality. When you don’t plan to eat the leftovers inside this timeframe, contemplate freezing them as a substitute.
To freeze leftover hen and shrimp pasta:
- Observe steps 1-3 above, permitting the pasta to chill and separating the elements.
- Wrap the containers tightly: If utilizing hermetic containers, seal the lids tightly. Alternatively, use heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap to cowl the containers.
- Label and date the containers: Write the contents and date on every container that will help you preserve observe of the leftovers.
- Retailer within the freezer: Place the containers within the freezer, the place they are often saved for as much as 2 to three months.
The way to reheat
Whenever you’re able to reheat your leftover hen and shrimp pasta, take away the specified portion from the fridge or freezer. Thaw frozen leftovers within the fridge in a single day or within the microwave utilizing the defrost setting. Reheat the pasta, sauce, and protein individually on the stovetop or within the microwave, stirring often to make sure even heating. Mix the elements when they’re scorching and serve instantly.
Love this Outback Steakhouse recipe? Attempt these Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Straightforward Rooster and Shrimp Pasta Recipes
Make sure you take a look at extra of the very best pasta recipes and copycat restaurant meals recipes.
Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp
You’ll be able to put together Outback Steakhouse Queensland Rooster and Shrimp at residence with this simple copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pint cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoons cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 hen breasts
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mortar spices properly. Put cream and milk in a pan with butter and half the spice combination. Thicken and cut back; put aside. Prepare dinner linguine to the al dente stage. Saute hen breasts with wine and remaining spices till performed. Take away and put aside. Saute shrimp in a pan, including wine if vital. Serve every breast on a mattress of linguine with shrimp. Cowl with sauce.
Energy: 814kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 29g | Fats: 34g | Saturated Fats: 18g | Ldl cholesterol: 242mg | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 2.9mg